Information Collection and Use. GOOZZO collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account or purchase products or services. GOOZZO also collects information from your browser including browser type, browser version, browser settings, operating system, pages visited, your IP Address, and Cookies. GOOZZO uses this information for general purposes such as allowing you to add products and services to your shopping cart, tailoring the content within the Site to match your interests, and ensuring that the site continues to operate properly with commonly used operating systems and browsers. Your IP Address will be stored and used for security purposes to prevent fraud and other illegal activity.
Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from submitting personal information to GOOZZO. Federal Law prohibits websites from collecting and/or distributing personal information from children without parental consent. At this time, GOOZZO has no effective means to obtain and track parental consent. Therefore, GOOZZO must prohibit the submission of personal information from children under the age of 13.
Information Sharing and Disclosure. GOOZZO will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. GOOZZO may need to send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people in order to provide you with a product or service you have requested. GOOZZO may also send your personal information to others when required to do so by law or by contractually agreement of event presenters.
With whom we share your information
With your consent, we may share your information with the following entities:
- Suppliers such as hotel, airline, car rental, and activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations. All services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through this website or any App. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit. While we may share anonymous reviews with our hotel suppliers, we will not share reviewer names or contact information unless you have explicitly told us that we may. We are not responsible for the hotel deducing your identity from the content of your review and contacting you directly.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or our Apps or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to. Please note that these third party service providers may be established in countries that might not offer a level of protection for your personal information that is equivalent to the one offered in your country of residence. However, we will endeavor to protect all personal information we collect from you in accordance with strict data protection standards.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website or through our Apps. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring websites if you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, this website or our Apps, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Mailing List. The mailing list is a list that may be used by GOOZZO and/or the organizations using GOOZZO to sell tickets. This mailing list may be used to inform you of upcoming events and/or special promotions. You have the option of opting out of the mailing list at anytime. GOOZZO will not send marketing or other solicitations to patrons that have chosen not to be included on the mailing list. Organizations using GOOZZO to sell tickets are prohibited from sending marketing or other solicitations to those customer that have chosen not to be included on the mailing list. Regardless of whether you have opted out of the mailing list, GOOZZO and/or the organizations using GOOZZO to sell tickets may contact you regarding important information related to an event you have already purchased tickets to. This may include important information such as an event cancellation, postponement, or relocation. It may also include a question or problem related to your order or payment. Season ticket holders may also be contacted regarding annual season ticket renewals regardless of whether or not they have chosen to be included on the mailing list.
Social Media. If you make use of any Goozzo.com social media features, either on our website, an App or otherwise through a social media provider, we may access information about you via that social media provider in accordance with their policies. For example, we offer the option to register with our website via the “Facebook Connect” feature, allowing you to register with our website using your Facebook account data without entering the required data manually on our webpage. When using a social media feature and if you have chosen to include it in your social media account, we may access information such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, email address, town or district and any other information you have chosen to make available. Depending on the privacy settings of you and your friends, we may access information that you provide to a social media provider regarding your respective locations (“Location Data”) to provide you with relevant content. Please note that your Location Data may also be shared with your friends on a social media provider in accordance with your privacy settings for that social media provider. We may also access information from social media providers about your use of an App that we run on their website.
Email Communications. We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our website and through our Apps. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your hotel related interests if you consented to receiving email marketing communications. Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
Cookies. Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer. Cookies cannot damage your computer. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to identify you. Unless you have chosen to submit personal information to GOOZZO though registration or the purchase of products and/or services, GOOZZO cannot identify you. Cookies are used by GOOZZO to allow the smooth operation of the Site and to track your activity so that we may tailor the content of the Site to match your interests.
How we protect your information.
We want you to feel confident about using this website and our Apps to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website or App can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Changes. GOOZZO may change this policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this Site.
How you can contact us
Delaphone Technologies Ltd.
Lucky Building, 4th Floor
This Privacy Statement is effective as of 14/07/14.